Monday, December 12, 2011

Engagement Session: Rachel + Jake

Allow me to introduce you to one of the sweetest couples ever, Rachel & Jake!! I just love these two and they are especially near and dear to me because their wedding was my first official booking!! Yep, that's right! I met with them back in July and we hit it off immediately! I cannot wait for their big day to get here, less than 4 months to go! They are getting married on March 31, 2012 at the Evergreen Marriott at Stone Mountain. It's going to be beautiful!!! Here are the couple's gorgeous engagement pictures taken by the talented Justin Wojtczak of 375 Photography. I just love all the fall colors! Enjoy!!





I just love how they incorporated their pup, Lilly, into their e-session! So sweet.






1 comment:

  1. You are very special to us as well! We are so excited for you to be a part of our day. Thank you for your amazing help so far! We are so happy we found you :)
    Rachel & Jake

    ReplyDelete