Monday, February 4, 2013

Real Wedding Film: Katie + Bryan

I am smiling ear to ear after watching this beautiful cinematic film from Katie & Bryan's wedding last October! White Dress Media captured every special moment and it was so fun to relive such an amazing day. I absolutely adore this couple and had so much fun planning their wedding! I promise to post all of the gorgeous photos from this wedding very soon!


Vendor Love
Venue + Catering: Lake Lanier Islands Resort (Pineisle Pointe) // Wedding Planner: Laura Birney Events // Videographer: White Dress Media // Photographer: Jaxon Photography // Florals + Drapery: Design House of Flowers // Ceremony Musicians: Georgia String Ensemble + Keith Gehle // Cocktail Hour Musician: Keith Gehle // Officiant: Matt Robbins // Linens: Cover Ups Linens // Cake: Perfect Wedding Cake // DJ: Fonix Entertainment (JJ) // Hair: NY Bridal Hairstyles // Makeup: Veronica Sitterding

5 comments:

  1. Even with all the extensive preparations and planning, events can still go wrong due to inevitable incidents. Your planner will double check everything to make sure that your event will run smoothly. She is also around to resolve any problems that may crop up on that day and ensure its success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone asked me this question over the weekend and I must have really raised an eyebrow or something, because the person went on to

    Yacon Syrup say she really just wanted to have the BEST wedding possible and how do you go about getting it?Someone asked me this question over the weekend and I must have really raised an eyebrow or something,because the person went on to say she really just wanted to have the BEST wedding possible and how do you go about getting it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. For my wedding party I am searching one professional and best event planner in nyc,. Hope you will help me and give results on planners.


    ReplyDelete
  4. woo! best wedding industry expert in iwedplanner so good and thanks for free wedding planner apps

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you have any suggestion for Atlanta Wedding venues where i can enjoy my wedding celebration. I am desperately waiting for my big day and hope the day will be wonderful and memorable for everyone.

    ReplyDelete